We are excited to share some of the art that Evelyn has created in her spare time for the Pennywise Arts Design Team! This is her first project, “More Than a Tag”. In this post Evelyn shows and tells us how she made this unique tag design, if you want to follow along just gather up these supplies:
* Medium-sized tag (2 5/8 x 5 ¼”) and an additional tag for cutting (manila file folder or cardstock can be used)
* Collage stamp with distinct geometric images
* Dye ink color of choice
* Foam squares
* Clear ultrafine micro beads
* Choice of coordinating embellishments, including ribbon
How To Do This Technique
Step 1. Use dye ink to stamp tag with collage stamp.
Step 2. Stamp a second time on extra tag.
Step 3. Cut out desired geometric images in collage.
Step 4. Using cut-out images, trace shapes on paperback O’So, cut out and apply to images.
Step 5. Bead images with clear beads. Set aside.
Step 6. Apply ink to edges of stamped tag.
Step 7. Using foam squares, apply beaded collage shapes to matching locations on tag.
8. Apply embellishments and coordinating ribbon.
Stamp Credit: Inkadinkado