Monday, January 31, 2011

Laura’s O’So Sticky Christmas Tree

I realize that tis not the season right now, but I recently got to see this awesome ribbon Christmas tree that our Beadie Buddy Laura Davis made and I begged her to let me share it with you.

Oso Ribbon Tree 

Laura put down a triangle of O’so Sticky Tape for the base and then used ribbon to make the loops for the branches.  Because O’so is SO STICKY she said it was the perfect medium for this project.

Here’s a side view:

Oso Ribbon Tree2

Laura said, “I made the Christmas Tree out of an entire spool of ribbon (from SU), and that fabulous O’So Sticky tape. The ornaments are glue dots that I colored with Pearl-Ex.”

Thanks so much for sharing with us Laura!  I am sure our friends will find a way to interpret your ribbon idea for many other themes!

Hugs,

Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is always welcome and appreciated! Thanks for visiting my blog!