Stephanie also created a pretty necklace with fun foam. This one was inspired by the paper flower idea she got in a magazine.
How To Make The Foam Flowers
Supplies: fun foam, die cut machine (Sizzix), black ink (Staz-On by Tsukineko), rubber stamp (sentiment or small pattern. Mine is The Angel Company), white glue, microbeads, mulberry paper
1. Cut flowers from foam.
2. Stamp on flowers.
3. Discard flower centers
4. Cut a base for the back side of the flower. (I used a rounded rectangle)
5. Tear mulberry paper into leaf shapes.
7. Glue flower on top of leaves.
8. Fill flower center with white glue.
9. Add micro beads.
10. Let dry.
From there the directions are the same as the paper necklace (see previous post)
- Decide how the flowers will be clustered.
- Glue them to a base of felt or foam.
- When dry, trim the base so it doesn't show.
- Use a paper piercer to create holes in the base to add jump-rings, wire, and/or ribbon.
- Embellish as desired....
Stephanie also created a matching hair clip to complete this fun fashionable artwear.
Just wait until you see the NEXT set Stephanie created,….. oh my WOW!