Saturday, August 13, 2011

ATC Corsages

IMG_1169

Oh dear me!  I just found some photos on my computer that the virus had hidden and I see clearly now that I missed many of Eunice Creswell’s bead-iful creations from May!  Yikes!  Not to be overwhelmed into inertia, I will plow onward!

These three fun ATC corsages come complete with their own specialty pins with seed bead embellishments and micro beaded heads on them.  Such a fun little accent that really adds a lot to these tradable cards!  Eunice, you are so clever!

2 comments:

  1. Great ATC's! I've wondered about using microbeads to cover the heads of corsage pins, but hadn't tried it. Do you know how Eunice adhered the microbeads? ~~Julie I.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eunice used Glossy Accents to put the beads on the pin heads. She also put a light brushing over the top to secure them. Eunice said the challenge was actually using them in her art, more than making them. :0)

    Hugs, Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback is always welcome and appreciated! Thanks for visiting my blog!