Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Glass Blocks Revisited

Another show stopper has been the holiday glass block tutorial.  I shortcut and use gorgeous holiday napkins to hurry mine along.  I do love instant gratification!

I’ve also seen the blocks sold in craft stores with the holes already drilled in them – even better!  Things have come a long way baby!

Hugs, Suzanne

 

This week we are spotlighting projects from the Pennywise Arts website that would make great Christmas gifts.  We have a plethora of artwork in our gallery and gobs of tutorials in our past online classes section.

1 comment:

  1. Good thing those blocks come pre-drilled now! My husband was not too thrilled about drilling mine!

    Dot

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback is always welcome and appreciated! Thanks for visiting my blog!