Saturday, December 17, 2011

Snowman Domino

Snowman Domino

After digging through my craft room I finally unearthed one of the dominoes I created for a Pennywise Arts swap.  (Maybe two years ago?)

A regular domino is transformed into a Christmas ornament (or in this case a magnet) with a snowman stamp from Stampin Up!, Staz On black ink and Adirondack markers from Ranger.

The sides are colored silver with a Krylon paint pen and left to dry.  Then 1/4”  O'So Sticky Tape is wrapped around the outside and pressed into clear micro beads.

I sprayed a light spritz of silver glitter spray over the top to look like snowflakes and then sealed it with a thick clear spray glaze.

I just received my package of swapped doms so in the next few days I will have photos of this years Pennywise Arts Yahoo group domino swap. 

Hugs, Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is always welcome and appreciated! Thanks for visiting my blog!