Monday, January 23, 2012

Happy New Year ATCs

JuliesHappyNewYearATC2012

Here are a couple of sweet New Year atc’s created by Julie Imsland.  She used a freebie collage sheet from our designer Michele Aiello-Zendejas.  See how to get it below!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Beadie Buddies,


I wanted to do something to thank you for purchasing and using my collage sheets and Suzanne's micro beads in your artwork.  So, I created a holiday thank you freebie collage sheet set just for you!  You can download it here:   www.atozdesigns.com/holidaythankyou.html

I hope you like it! :-)


Hugs,
Michele A-Z

WebsiteDesign, Blog Design, & Graphic Design:  www.AtoZDesigns.com

Collage Sheets, Digital Stamps, & Printables:  www.SwingShiftDesigns.com

Pre-Printed SSD Collage Sheets & Micro Beads:  www.PennywiseArts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is always welcome and appreciated! Thanks for visiting my blog!