Friday, July 13, 2012

Creative Classes In Paper

Presented by Suzanne Glazier of Pennywise Arts

clip_image002

Working from home has fabulous benefits that I don’t take for granted.  Working in my  jammies is definitely a top favorite.  There are also drawbacks though.  #1 drawback is that super social me is spending way too much time alone working at the computer.  It’s high time to get back out in the “field”!  home office

So, with that goal in mind I’ve been pulling together my class write ups and project samples in hopes of getting on a schedule or  two (or ten!) at some of my favorite local stamp stores.  Being in class with creative people feeds my heart and soul and I’ve missed it!

I’ll be posting all of the current classes available here on the blog.   If you see something you like and you’re local to the Pacific Northwest, please let your favorite stores know!  I’m also available for private classes at your place or mine.  If you aren’t local, you can still partake – I will be offering many of the class kits for sale so you won’t feel left out.   :)

Hope to see lots of you real soon!

Hugs, Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is always welcome and appreciated! Thanks for visiting my blog!