Thursday, January 21, 2010

Crazy Love Shaker

Here’s a crazy shaker card that I found in my stash tonight!  I have no idea who made it, but obviously they love to use their scissors!! 

This care is a great example of how unlimited the possibilities really are when making shakers using the free Pennywise Arts templates!  Think outside the box (or the square in this case) and cut the window to be any unique shape you desire.

IMG_4369

If you are the artist of this card, please be sure to contact me so I can give you due credit!!

Postscript:  Thanks so much to Beki Ward for solving our mystery!  She is the artist and the stamps in question are Club Scrap!

2 comments:

  1. Wow--what a cool background with all those cutouts and a shaker card makes it a big plus. Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzanne, I think I made that card! The images are ClubScrap...I only wish I had stamped the hearts at the top of the card in the opposite direction! LOL Sorry I'm only just now seeing this...

    www.BekiWard.com

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback is always welcome and appreciated! Thanks for visiting my blog!