Friday, November 26, 2010

I Feel An Idea Coming On

As you know I’ve been mulling over how to make gift card holders this year.  Then I remembered that I have several (okay, a LOT) of these old AOL boxes.  Years ago they were free for the taking at the post office and boy did I ever take advantage of that!  LOL!!

aol boxes They are a really nice wooden box with a white liner inside.

I’m thinking gesso on the outside…. and then some decorative paper for a start……

What should I do after that??  Ü

 

Hugs,  Suzanne

1 comment:

  1. lovely boxes! I don't recall seeing them (sigh). my vote... StazOn after the gesso.
    Eden Green and Black Cherry. Splash on some StazOn Metallic Gold from the inker :)

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback is always welcome and appreciated! Thanks for visiting my blog!