Thursday, February 16, 2012

You Make My Heart Sing

This is my February atc card for the Pennywise Arts Yahoo Group 1-4-1 swap.  Though we aren’t required to send them to the whole list, I made one for each person (17 I think) because they were just so much fun to do.IMAG0408The base cardstock and the music sheets were distressed with Antique Linen Distress Ink from Ranger.  I deckle cut the music paper and layered it onto red cardstock.

The heart cut out was done using my Cricut die cutter and my Sure Cuts A Lot software.  It was easy to lay a heart inside a heart to get this shape within the program and now I have a bunch of the inside hearts left over to use on something else.

I coated each heart with red Stickles glitter glue and then sprinkled Red Opaque Micro Beads over the top and allowed it to dry completely.  The words were printed on vellum paper with my laser printer.

All of this was inspired by a card I got in the mail several years ago.  Unfortunately I don’t remember who made/sent it so I can’t give credit, so very sorry.

IMAG0404

Whoever it was, thank you for the inspiration!  And let me know if you know who made it!  Maybe it was you??

Hugs, Suzanne

1 comment:

  1. I made that card, but I was inspired by one I saw online without microbeads.
    Sue Lorang

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback is always welcome and appreciated! Thanks for visiting my blog!