Friday, June 15, 2012

One Buck ATC

After creating all of the kits for the Father’s Day room cards I had a bunch of little parts and pieces left over.  I’ll be honest,  one buck2usually I just toss little bits and scraps right into the trash.  However, I had company over.  Someone that is known for rescuing my scraps so I decided instead to make something.

Keeping with the Father’s Day theme I made artist trading cards to swap in the monthly Pennywise Arts community 1-4-1 atc swap.

The deer trophy was created with part of  the “Deer Trio” die from Memory Box.  The head was “mounted” with foam tape on a oval brown background that was covered in O’So Sticky Tape.  The oval was then beaded with brown translucent micro beads and layered on what I thought was the perfect stamp – part of a one dollar bill.

When I showed it to one of my son’s friends he said, “If you made 99 more you’d have a hundred bucks.”  We all laughed out loud!  I thought that might make a cute saying to add to the back for a Father’s Day token.

And if you happen to be swapping on the Pennywise Arts community 1-4-1 atc swap this month you will be getting one of these bucks in the mail soon!

Hugs, Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is always welcome and appreciated! Thanks for visiting my blog!