Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Are You Selling Beaded Crafts?

IMG_1294    Hey!  Are you one of the many, many customers we love and cherish that make arts and crafts with our products to sell at holiday boutiques, craft fairs, shops, Facebook or other outlets?

If so, let me know!  I’d love to help promote YOU here on our blog, in our electronic newsletters, and Facebook.  We reach a huge audience and if I help you sell more stuff, you’ll buy more beads from me!  Win-Win!  Ü 

Contact me via email or leave a comment below with your email address and let’s talk!

Hugs, Suzanne

The photo is of my door wreath – I didn’t make it so I’m not sure what the beaded vegetables are supposed to be but it’s sparkly and I love it!  Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is always welcome and appreciated! Thanks for visiting my blog!