Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Be Happy Now Shaker Card Kits

I’ve had people asking me to do kits for years, and for years I have resisted.  Now I am asking myself, “why”?  Honestly, I don’t know because since I’ve started making them (and since my loyal customers and beadie buds have been buying them) I’m having way too much fun! 

rainbow cropped It’s sure a heart boost to know that so many of you appreciate what I do and want to have a kit to do it too!   Ü  Thank you!!!

This next card was designed with my friend Tracy Mathia who is visiting me this week.  I love the bright colors she put together for this shaker design!  We’ve pre-stamped all the parts and the kits include everything needed except for scissors and glue.  Yep every detail is covered – even step by step instructions, micro beads and foam tape are in there!

Kits are $5 each with free shipping, and if you place an order from the website the kits are only $3 each (since you have to pay for the shipping of the beads I figure it’s a good wash.)  The easiest way to purchase kits is to email me and let me send you a Paypal request, then I can print a shipping label online and it’s super fast! 

So keep showing me the love, it makes my heart and my pocketbook feel good!  Ü

Hugs, Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is always welcome and appreciated! Thanks for visiting my blog!