Monday, June 18, 2012

M is for Micro Beads!

CandysM

My hairdresser Candy McIntyre has been creating these fun and unique one of a kind collaged letters to raise money for her Relay For Life team.  She glues bits of found objects, broken jewelry, shells and whatever else catches her eye to each letter.  On this one she used glue to add rose and silver micro beads as grout between the objects.

CandysM4

CandysMsm

The pictures are unusually blurry because I captured them with my cell phone camera at my last hair appointment.  I think these letters are super fun and fabulous!!

Hugs, Suzanne

2 comments:

  1. Your hairdresser is a fairy! A fantastic design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna you are so sweet! Thanks for stopping by! I will be sure to tell Candy what you said, it will make her smile!

    Hugs, Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback is always welcome and appreciated! Thanks for visiting my blog!