Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Seattle Skyline

Julie Imsland’s inspiration came from this great photo taken by her husband Mark.  With some tricky measuring Julie was able to get Mount Rainier to line up perfectly in the window of this shaker card!  The bead mix was odd to see apart from the card, but it worked splendidly with the colors in the photograph!

juliefront

Two darling shrink plastic charms hang from the edge.  The Mount Rainer one is shown clearly, the Washington one is black and blends into the background of the photo. julieback And when I saw what Julie was up to I knew I had the perfect stamp for her to use on the backs of her tags!  It’s an old unmounted stamp, so I am not able to give it credit.

1 comment:

  1. That was definitely some tricky measuring to get that just right in the window! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback is always welcome and appreciated! Thanks for visiting my blog!