Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Silver and Gold Ornament

Silver and Gold Ornament

I would consider this silver and gold ornament to be "altered".  The frame came in a boxed set with the red ribbon already attached.  The image of the couple admiring their holiday lights is from our Swingshift Designs Christmas 9 collage sheet.

I filled in the swirly parts of the frame with Sure Tac glue from Pennywise Arts and sprinkled gold beads on top.  (Any clear drying glue will work).  I gently tapped off the loose beads and let it dry thoroughly.  Pressing the beads into the glue would cause them to loose some of the sheen, so I resisted the urge to do that.  Ü

What a quick keepsake!

Time to put image in frame:  1 minute

Time to add the beads:  2 minutes

Drying time doesn't count because I was sleeping.

Hugs!
Suzanne


Pennywise Arts, where your favorite color can be clear! www.PennywiseArts.Com

2 comments:

Your feedback is always welcome and appreciated! Thanks for visiting my blog!