Wednesday, December 23, 2009

30 Foot Tall Tree

I love the sentiment on Lynn Lake’s microscope slide ornament.  It says “Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree.  In the eyes of children they are always 30 feet tall”.  This is so true!  I can’t remember a single Christmas when our tree didn’t feel larger than life.

Lynn Lake 2

Lynn’s microscope slide is the focal point and her trees are gorgeously adorned with felt cutout trimming and red ric rack.  She has added micro beads and jewels for bling.

2 comments:

  1. Love it and I love the saying also!

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a beautiful tree. The felt trimming and the rick rack really go well on the tree and the slide is such a finishing touch. I too love that saying. Darlene L

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback is always welcome and appreciated! Thanks for visiting my blog!