Saturday, March 13, 2010

Wise Owls Write It Down! √

wise owl post it

As I get older, I find that I am a tad more forgetful that I was in my youth.  I am always writing myself notes so I won’t forget to go or do or be somewhere important.  Post it note pads are a staple of life at my house.  But they definitely don’t have to be boring!

PWA designer, Marianne Colschen created this cute post it note pad cover with layers of coordinating papers and ribbon.  The owl has been paper pieced from a die cut!  All the little white parts are the background paper showing through with micro beads inside the openings. Wise Owl Post It Arial View

Here  is a link to the free svg file that Marianne used to create her owl!   Click here to get owl.

Are you feeling inspired?  If you make your own post it note cover and send a photo of it to me suzanne@pennywisearts.com  I will add it to this post and enter you into a drawing to win Marianne’s wise owl “PIN” pad!  (You have until March 31st to get it in!)

C’mon!  It won’t take long to do and you’ll be happy to have a cute PIN pad of your own on your counter for taking down notes!

Hugs,

Suzanne

1 comment:

  1. These little Post It covers are just darling! And that owl is special, Marianne!

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback is always welcome and appreciated! Thanks for visiting my blog!