Thursday, April 28, 2011

Will Spring Ever Get Here?

I keep waiting for spring to show up to share this beautiful daisy box from PWA designer Michelle McCarthy.  Now I think maybe DSCF4415Spring is just waiting for me to share it so it can show up!

I’ll let Michelle tell you about it in her own words.

 

“Here's a simple box I put together using a mix of Green, Black and Gold micro beads and the new Iridescent Bubble Beads.”  

 

DSCF4414

I started with a dollar store find of two boxes with two drawers each and glued them together to form the four drawer box.  After adding the varied papers and a tiny bit of stamping, I edged all the side edges of the box with the mix of beads.  For the drawer faces, I just glued ribbon down  on paper and then cut to size of the drawer front.  Bubble beads for the centers of the daisies were tacked down with Crystal Effects.  I added a couple silk daisies and a ribbon and called it good.

 DSCF4415 DSCF4420

Michelle, I should say “good” is better than good here!  Thanks for the great contribution this month!

DSCF4421 DSCF4422 DSCF4423 DSCF4424

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is always welcome and appreciated! Thanks for visiting my blog!