Monday, July 16, 2012

Imagine My Surprise Box

Creative Classes In Paper

Presented by Suzanne Glazier of Pennywise Arts

clip_image002

I’m sure you can imagine that I do a lot of shipping.  To make sure that orders get to their destination in good shape, I use A LOT of packing tape! For years, I have saved the cardboard cores from the tape rolls knowing that they would be great for "something" some day. I do save O'So Sticky Tape rolls too, I just don't go through that as quickly.

Created from scratch (and packing tape cores) this interactive pop up box can be personalized for any greeting, name or power Imagineboxword that students desire.

Actual colors may vary from photo. Allow 2.5 hours to complete.  Price $25 with 5 student minimum.

Students may pre order additional kits to take home for $10 each.

Let your favorite stamp stores know you would like to have me come teach, I’d love to see you! 

If you bring a friend to my North Bend, WA studio for a class the 5 student minimum is waived.

Hugs, Suzanne

P.S. Mail order students need to have adhesive to assemble the box.  Please specify your word/name/greeting when placing an order.   Color requests are welcome and will be met whenever possible.  Current marbled paper options are shown.

IMG_1977

They have fancy schmancy names but for simplicity we’ll call them from left to right:

1. burgandy/blue/gold     2. blue/gold     3. lime/copper (shown in example above)     4. rust/denim     5. purple/gold

All parts, pieces and detailed instructions are included in the class packet. Shipping is additional. $25 for the first kit and $10 for each kit thereafter on the same invoice.  Allow one week processing.  Contact me directly to place a class by mail order.  These are not offered on the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is always welcome and appreciated! Thanks for visiting my blog!