Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Domino Ornaments

It’s tradition on our Pennywise Arts Yahoo group to have a domino swap each year.  Here are some from past years!

The kitty angel on the right is by Hitomi Nakatani.

Artist Unknown

Diane Walter made this stocking stuffer at right.

Grace Merchant


My long time Beadie Buddie Carolyn Glein sent me the silver star ornament on the right several years ago.  I loved the ornament and the way she presented it attached to a holiday greeting.  So much so that I’ve saved both and keep them out to enjoy all year long.

So many of you have been so generous in sharing your artwork with me.  I feel blessed and inspired by each one and appreciate you more than you know!
Hitomi NakatamiThe beaded poinsettia at left is so pretty.  I wish I knew who made it!Diane WalterGrace Merchant did the holiday lamppost.

Carolyn Glein  

 

Thanks, for making me feel so special.  Ü

Hugs, Suzanne

P.S.  Don’t forget that Pennywise Arts has made it even easier for you to make your own gorgeous domino ornaments!  With holes pre-drilled from side to side  all you need to do is decorate and hang!

 

 

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. I have most of these--If I find yours, I'll post a pic....they're all together on a special tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I'm keeping my fingers crossed Steph!!

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback is always welcome and appreciated! Thanks for visiting my blog!