Tuesday, December 20, 2011

To Grandmother’s House We Go

riveratc

This is one of my all time favorite holiday atcs.  It was simple to make and still makes a really bold statement.

Torn papers are layered to create the base.  Then I cut hearts from O’So Sticky Tape placed onto red cardstock.  The hearts are beaded with red opaque micro beads and added to the card with foam tape.

A few loose seed beads were strung onto wire which was then wrapped around the atc 3 times.  The ends of the wire were curled forward and the whole thing was layered onto a piece of coordinating cardstock to hide the wire in the back.

The stamp I used is from My Sentiments Exactly.  I loved singing that song as a child so that’s what drew me to it.  Ü

A double slit punch was used to make the holes for weaving the ribbon through.  I like this method because it lays flatter than a bow and looks just as nice.

Hugs, Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is always welcome and appreciated! Thanks for visiting my blog!