Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I Love A Party!

Everyone that knows me, knows how much I love a party.  It doesn’t even have to be a really big whoopdy-doopty shindig.  Just a friend or two, some good conversation, some good eats,…. that’s all it takes for me to be completely and utterly “party-fied”! 

DT - Bday - Michele AZ

Michele Aiello Zendejas designed this fun party hat card that has been embellished to the hilt (in Michele style) with brads, charms, paper clip, clear micro beads and embossed stamped tiles.  The purple and lime green colors make me wanna plan a party!  Oh, ya,… I almost forgot that I am!  I’m in the thick of planning the PWA party of the year, our annual shoebox retreat!  Now that’s a party to look forward to!  Wish you could all be there!  Ü

Hugs, Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is always welcome and appreciated! Thanks for visiting my blog!